We are searching for experienced machine operators for projects in Sweden!
Do you enjoy a busy and versatile working day, where you confidently operate your machine. Then you are the employee we are looking for! In the NKR Group, we are looking for experienced people for demolition projects in Sweden and Denmark. We have been responsible for all types of demolition for more than 40 years and are at the forefront of recycling. We currently have projects in the Stockholm- and Gothenburg area and Denmark, but generally we has the most projects in Sweden, where we focus on major demolition such as factories, bridges, power plants and mines.
We offer a stable job with exciting work assignments and:
- A job where quality, safety and the environment are a high priority.
- Good working environment, colleagues and new challenges
- Responsibilities where you plan your work routines in a good work environment.
- Salary according to qualifications and current rules for work and remuneration abroad.
We would like you to:
- Have experience as a machine operator in demolition projects or with the operation of large machines from the construction industry.
- Have a valid machine driver’s license.
- Can drive machines in the scale 25-50 tons Volvo and Liebherr.
- Attaches importance into doing a good job.
- Have good collaboration skills and courage related to new tasks.
- Are set to flexible working hours and sometimes long working days.
- Are willing to work in Sweden.
Contact us so we can take the conversation further!
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. If you are interested or want to hear more about the positions, contact Martin Rasmussen on +45 20 69 95 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it sounds like an exciting job for you, send your application and coverletter to email@example.com.